- third party companies (including, without limitation, their websites, platforms and/or applications) which we do not own or control; or
- individuals that Seul Luxe does not manage or employ.
These Third Party Sites may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those Third Party Sites.
If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not use the Seul Luxe Sites or otherwise provide Seul Luxe with personal information.
What information do we collect?
Information you give us directly Information we collect automatically when you use the Seul Luxe Sites Information we collect from other sources Online advertising How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information:
- To improve our products and your experience on the Seul Luxe Sites.
We may use your personal information to:
- Evaluate the use of the Seul Luxe, products and services
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions
- Personalize your website experience, as well as to evaluate (anonymously and in the aggregate) statistics on website activity, such as what time you visited it, whether you’ve visited it before and what site referred you to it
- Make the Seul Luxe Sites easier to use and to better tailor the Seul Luxe Sites and our products to your interests and needs
- Help speed up your future activities and experience on the Seul Luxe Sites. For example, a site can recognize that you have provided your personal information and will not request the same information a second time
- Collect information about the device you are using to view the Seul Luxe Site, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the Seul Luxe Sites present the best web experience for you
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws.
We use your personal information to:
- Suggest products or services (including those of relevant third parties) which we think may be of interest to you
- Offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions or promotions
- You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide you with the information and means necessary to opt out.
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
We may use your personal information:
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered
- To send you information, products or samples that you have requested
- To respond to your queries or comments
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfill that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Seul Luxe. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions
- third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered
- law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information
- third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so
- third party providers of services, such as data processing
- web analytics tool providers, such as Google
We may also share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Seul Luxe if we believe that disclosure of the information is necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your personal information to:
- conduct investigations into possible breaches of applicable laws
- detect, prevent and protect against fraud and any technical or security vulnerabilities
- comply with applicable laws and regulations, co-operate in any legal investigation and meet enforceable governmental requests
Seul Luxe does not sell personal information, except to an entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business (for example, in connection with our sale of a brand), or otherwise in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation of all or a portion of our business.
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don't want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
Other Seul Luxe privacy policies